Friday, September 14, 2012

Brooklytn Nets: 30 Pictures In 30 Days - Barclays Minus 15 Days

From the desk of:   THE HOOPS OF FLATBUSH




 
BROOKLYN NETS
 
 
 
 
BARCLAYS CENTER:
 
T-Minus Fifteen Days
"Dude, Where's My Seat?"
 
 
 
SERIES: THIRTY PICTURES IN THIRTY DAYS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the high end, those pink and purple sections will cost you $300 to $350 a pop.  Upper deck seats behind the baskets will be priced as low as $15 to $45 bucks.  Everything in between seems pretty reasonable when compared to other venues.  The red seats intrigue me at $79 to $89 dollars per seat.  Overall, it appears to me all the arena seats are priced to sell.  And that's not me cheer leading.  Like everything however, I wonder how long the inaugural pricing will last.  I'm someone who has grown disgusted with the skyrocketing cost of attending any game.  In this case, I think the Nets did a decent job establishing their asking prices.
 
 
 
 
 
Mike.BTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.