Saturday, February 06, 2021

PIGSKIN 2020: The Big Game LV


PIGSKIN
STUPOR BOWL
SUNDAY
LV


Regular Season
Overall Record ATS:  120-94-8 (+18)
Schmear of the Week:  4-13-1 (-30)
Bagels in the Basket:  -12

Postseason Record ATS:  4-8 (-12)
Schmear of the Day:  2-2 (flat)
Bagels in the Basket:  -12

SUPPER BOWL LV
Saturday Line ~ NYP/MGM
🏈

BUCS +3 Chiefs
I've had two weeks to think this over, and I have nothing.  I have no clue who is gonna win.  I'm nonetheless betting one million bagels!  Las Vegas is making the Bucs the underdog at home.  Only today did the spread move from 3 1/2 down to three.  That says a little more cash is going Tampa's way.  So, what does that do for me?  No clue...  On that note, I couldn't hit a damn lock of the week all season.  It completely depleted all my bagels in the basket.  Otherwise, I had a good regular season.  I'm going rather standard insofar as tomorrow's table spread.  Menu: chicken wings; sliders; shrimp cakes; guacamole; battered onion rings; my famous potato salad.  Happy 30th Anniversary to the 1990 New York Giants championship team.  Thank you for hanging out with PIGSKIN this season and every season.  Enjoy!
WIN 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.