Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter Leagues: Finals Update



In PUERTO RICO:
 The Cinderella story Leones de Caguas are in some real trouble Grande! 
Los Indios de Mayaguez are sweeping that series 3 games to none.  Game four is being played tonight.
Yea, I've been pulling for Caguas the whole time.





In DOMINICAN REPUBLIC:
...where they play a best 5 out of 9 series, it's down to the final game 9..., TONIGHT.
We will have a Dominican League Champion in  about an hour from now.
I will be updating.





 
In VENEZUELA:
Los Navegantes de Megallanes lead their series with Los Leones de Caracas three games to two.  Caracas is currently leading 5-0 in the bottom of the 6th inning of game 6.

I'm going to say this one more time.  I love me some Winter League...I love me some World Baseball Classic.  But this sight is scaring me as a Mets fan.  K-Rod, Frankie Rodriguez has not stopped throwing competitively since February of 2009.

  He will have a dead arm by August.  You'll see.....and he'll continue to pitch at a high level if Megallanes advances to the Caribe Series.  That series will take him right into March, and a brand new season.  His first real break will come 20 months after his last.  Everyone tried calming my concerns over this.  I still feel the same way.

in MEXICO:

Los Naranjeros de Hermosillo,
favored by REDSTATEBLUESTATE
lead their series against CRZ BLUE'S
Vernados de Mazatlan
3-2

The series resumes Friday Night and los Naranjeros can wrap it up then with a line-up anchored by Vinny Castilla and Karim Garcia, who homered in game 5.


Consider yourself updated...till later tonight.
AND...
the 2010 Serie Caribe, form La Isla del Margarita, Venezuela
will be televised on the MLB Network.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.