Thursday, January 14, 2010

An ALIEN NATION: Part Two

Here's another edition of URBAN ART.  Give all credit to the talented denizens of Brooklyn.  Wandering the streets of Brooklyn, The TrolleyBlogger brings you:  An ALIEN NATION: Part Two!













I hope you liked today's show and today's ride on the TROLLEY through the neighborhood.  A lot of graffiti can be mindless nonsense and tags and very unappealing.  However, there are works that do get my attention.  Some works are just down right good.  I snap the pics along the way.  I do not condone graffiti for uncreative intentions however some of it is damn nice to admire.  It's just life in the big city.  I'd rather see something creative than just a scribbled tag marring-up the neighborhoods.  I know what's up with some of the tags going on.  That's a differnt subject matter I don't get into.

Check in for more ALIEN updates and other efforts.

I have a couple of motifs going on in my mind.  The next one I plan on presenting you is a little more humanistic, but funky.  It will be called as the picture suggests:
BIG KID FUN

I created a link bubble for your convenience, in case you'd like to reference the posts again.
Until then I look foward towards reading all your wonderful blogs and interacting with you very fine people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.