Week Seven Record: 6-7
Overall Record: 42-45-5
Schmear of the Week: 4-3
Bagels in the Basket: -5
- The Giants had mercy on me and finally won a game. The lone two winless teams are Tampa and Jacksonville. The Buccaneers are going down in a blaze of glory. Jacksonville could very well win before Tampa does.
THIRD AND LONG:
- Peyton Manning took it on the chin last week, first by his former owner, then by his former club.
- How much more can Atlanta disappoint?
- The anthem of Tampa - Fire Schiano! Clap Clap Clap-clap-clap. Fire Schiano! Clap Clap Clap-clap-clap.
- I'm sick and tired of the Browns!
Let's roll some friggin' Bagels..!
Friday Line - NYDN
Giants +6 (EAGLES)
Who knows anymore. Take the points.
Win; 15-7 Giants
BENGALS -6 1/2 (Jets)
How do the Jets say - classic let down after big win over the Patriots.
Win; 49-9 Bengals
49ers -16 1/2 (Jaguars) *London, England
After starting a war over a tea tax, we have a lot of nerve sending the Jacksonville Jaguars to London
Win; 42-10 49ers
LIONS -3 (Cowboys)
Suh or Romo - who do you trust more to affect the game?
Loss; 31-30 Lions
CHIEFS -7 (Browns)
It's a Browns game - no comment.
Loss; 23-17 Chiefs
Bills +11 (SAINTS)
I'm being lured in by the points. I stuck it out with Buffalo last week and they did not disappoint.
Loss; 35-17 Saints
PATRIOTS -6 1/2 (Dolphins)
See loss to Jets - This will be the classic bounce-back victory.
Win; 27-17 Patriots
Steelers -2 (RAIDERS)
Two points is too much to ponder. I see this as a pick-em game.
Loss; 21-18 Raiders
RGIII is playing better of late, and teams have incrementally exposed the Broncos defense. I like the Hogs to cover.
Loss; 45-21 Broncos
Falcons +2 (CARDINALS)
My golden rule is always take the Cards getting points at home. I never said anything about laying points.
Loss; 27-13 Cardinals
Packers -9 (VIKINGS)
.....because the Vikings did nothing against the Giants and they have no quarterback.
Win; 44-31 Packers
Schmear of the Week:
Packers -9 (Vikings)
Take your Tostitos, and stick it...!! I'm making jars of home made salsa dip this weekend with the rest of my home grown tomatoes. It's too cold to leave them out there any longer. The ones that haven't ripened yet, I'll pickle and jar, and eat over the course of the season. What's in your garden?
Happy Football Sunday!
Week Eight Record: 5-6
Overall Record: 47-51-5
Schmear of the Week: 5-3
Bagels in the Basket: -3