Friday, October 28, 2011

PIGSKIN ~ Football Sunday; Week Eight




NFL ~ FOOTBALL SUNDAY




PIGSKIN  -  WEEK EIGHT






OVERALL RECORD:  45-44-5

WEEK SEVEN  7-4-1
WEEK SIX  5-6-1
WEEK FIVE  4-8-0
WEEK FOUR  8-7-0
WEEK THREE  7-8-0
WEEK TWO  10-4-1
WEEK ONE  4-7-2

SHMEAR of the WEEK:  2-5

BAGELS in the BASKET:  -13





WEEK EIGHT  ~  Big Bagel Roll Out:
(Friday Line; NYDN)




GIANTS -10 (Dolphins)
Boy do I hate the Giants coming off the bye.  All I know is they better not be THAT team against the Fish.  Look for my Giants preview.
LOSS - 20-17; Giants



Colts +8 (TITANS)
I only like the Colts to cover this game.  I still think the Panthers will win.
LOSS - 27-10; Titans



TEXANS -9 1/2 (Jaguars)
I don't care what the Jaguars did last week.  Texans have been stumbling a bit.  This is a good game to get back on track.
WIN - 24-14; Texans



Vikings +3 1/2 (PANTHERS)
The Vikings are figuring out what other teams figured out; they're better when McNabb isn't starting.  I'm just looking for a really close game here.
WIN - 24-21; Vikings



Saints -13 (RAMS)
If there is indeed something to momentum, the Saints should keep marching in.
LOSS - 31-21; Rams



RAVENS -12 1/2 (Cardinals)
I think the Ravens are going to be really, really, really, angry Sunday after last week's whooping.
LOSS - 30-27; Ravens



*BILLS -6 (Redskins)  from Toronto, Canada
...Because the truth is I think the Redskins are a mess.
WIN - 23-0; Bills



Lions -3 (BRONCOS)
Ya mule!  Ride on.  I'm looking for the Lions to hunt them down some Tebow meat.
WIN - 45-10; Lions



STEELERS +3 (Patriots)
I know the Pats have owned the Steelers recently.  The only reason why I like the points is because the Patriots can be scored on.  And if anyone can score on them, it will be Pitt.  The Steelers will get to Brady a few times also.
WIN - 25-17; Steelers



49ERS -8 1/2 (Browns)
I've finally weened myself off the Browns.  They're horrible.  It took me a while.  But I see the light now.  But more than that, the Niners are actually a solid team now.
WIN - 20-10; 49ers



SEAHAWKS +3 (Bengals)
...Because the Bengals have used up their October rations for looking like a decent team.  They're too inconsistent and it's time for another stinker.
LOSS - 34-12; Bengals



EAGLES -3 1/2 (Cowboys)
Who's more desperate?  And who's more talented?
WIN - 34-7; Eagles



SHMEAR of the WEEK:
49ERS -8 1/2
WIN





That's twelve Bagels, and the SHMEAR makes fifteen Bagels into the oven.





Post Game:

WEEK EIGHT RECORD:  7-5
OVERALL RECORD:  52-49-5
SHMEAR of the WEEK:  3-5

BAGELS in the BASKET:  -8


Happy Football Sunday everyone!





Mike.BTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.