Saturday, October 16, 2010

FOX and CABLEVISION BETTER GET IT TOGETHER!!!


Earlier tonight Cablevision and FOX decided not to reach a deal.  As a result I have no FOX programming on my cable outlet...  This service had better be restored by the time the Yankees and Texas Rangers game starts at 4 p.m.  And if I miss the Giants Football game this Sunday due to their disagreement....



Fuhgeddaboudit...!




These guys better have it together by the time I wake up!

(GRAFFITI MURAL; BUSHWICK, Brooklyn)


MIKE.BTB

2 comments:

  1. Since the Yanks-Rangers are on TBS this afternoon, you won't miss that one at least. Giants-Phillies, on the other hand....I really hope Fox and Cablevision work this thing out fast. It's so unfair to fans who are affected. I'd be going nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr! If I can't watch the Giants game tomorrow I'm going to blow my top!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.