Friday, February 01, 2019

A Most Glorious Metsian Podcast with Special Guest, Skip Lockwood

From the desk of:  HEAD-BUTTING MR. MET



One of my all-time favorite seasons!

A METSIAN PODCAST 
with SAM, RICH, and MIKE

Another SAM the Man Production;
all credit goes to our Metsian partner for putting this together.


Author






Sam (the archaeologist) dug up this old Tweet of mine.  I can't be certain what I meant by that #hashtag, but I'm quite certain it was in response to #MetsTwitter.  Proof, nonetheless ... I love Skip Lockwood.  I was 12-years old during his last season with the club.  He ranks among my very select list of Mets players most responsible for igniting and fueling my passion for our Boys of Flushing during the mid to late 1970s.  It is my great privilege and honor to have spoken with Mr. Lockwood.  A thrill I will not soon forget.  #LGM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.