Friday, September 18, 2015

Podcast: My Subway Series Preview with Yanks Go Yard


Ricky Keeler of 
invited me on their podcast to preview this weekend's
 SUBWAY SERIES



A complete breakdown of this weekend's pitching match-ups:

9/18 - Game One; Masahiro Tanaka vs. Steven Matz
9/19 - Game Two; Michael Pineda vs. Noah Syndergaard
9/20 - Game Three; C.C. Sabathia vs. Matt Harvey

Plus:

Am I surprised how the Mets pulled away in the N.L. East?
What has Yoenis Cespedes' impact been on the line-up, 
and does he deserve N.L. MVP consideration?
My assessment of the Matt Harvey situation, key players to watch this upcoming series, 
and my one major concern regarding the Mets potentially reaching the World Series.
Lastly, based on a scale of 1 to 10, 
the chances of these teams meeting again in the World Series...

Of course, I couldn't help but drag ownership into the conversation, 
this time for the right reasons.


Here's the (BlogTalkRadio) Link:
Mets vs. Yankees


Thanks Ricky, had a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.