Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Getting Back On Track

From the desk of:   The Brooklyn Trolley Blogger





This Bad Boy Is Rollin' Again
 
 
Photo: Red Hook trolley in maintenance bay at Pier 41
 
 
 
 
This trolley is about to roll again folks.  There is still a ton of post-Sandy work to be done.  But my schedule has broken up sufficiently enough so as to devote quality time to the Brooklyn Trolley Blog again.
 
At this point what can I say?  I'm half informed on some matters, and fully aware of others.  Then there are topics which slipped me by all together.  I have been out of the loop for two solid months.  So there is really nothing I can say now that hasn't been said already.  But I will try my best.
 
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to write about LIU Blackbirds basketball yet this season.  I'd still like to chime in about Avery Johnson's firing and talk Nets.  Before the season ending game against Philly, the last Giants game I watched was against Green Bay.  The Jets should just be happy I didn't have much time to address their debacle.  And lastly, there is so much hockey to discuss - NOT.
 
This was just to say, hello - I'm back.
 
 
Happy New Year!
 
 
 
 
Mike.BTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.