Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gray Snowy Day in Brooklyn







These pics were taken earlier in the day just as it started to snow. Brooklyn Borough Hall is decorated for the holidays. The castle-style downtown post office made for a nice picture. And before the snow started to stick, I picked up some Nathan's on the way home. The weather currently at 7:53pm is indeed pretty frightful, but in my man-cave it's delightfully bloggy! What a perfect night for a Hot Stove post. I'm just going to show my face to the family for a bit and I'll throw a nice big log in the Ol'Hot Stove oven. I'd say there's about an inch of snow by my way so far. A perfect night for Hot Stove indeed. Blog ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.