Friday, February 05, 2010

I Couldn't Help Myself.! 30 Minutes this Guy will Never Remember.

Talk about having a rough night!  I caught this guy stumbling around and decided to stick around and see what developed.  This guy had me laughing for a good 1/2 hour.  I was stopped at a red light when he showed up.  I decided to pull over and park.  This is roughly 11:30 a.m. as I observed from across the street.  There were a couple of guys on the corner chuckling too.  I couldn't tell if he was getting home from last night or this is how he started his day or if this is how he was before having coffee in the morning.  Whatever this guy's story is, this 1/2 hour of his life had me rolling.  I know one thing...He's done this before because when he finally gets up, he knew exactly where to go, fall and sleep it off.  You'll see what I mean.














Good Night.........Dummy!
I would have loved to have been there when he finally woke up.
*sigh*


Just one moment in time that took about 35 minutes.
It was worth it.  I got a good laugh out of it.
I know it was wrong.  It was too good to pass up though.  I sprayed out his face to protect the 'stupid'.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Mike it's either that man's house or the fact that he's looking for a place to stay. I wonder what transpired after that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy....but he had me laughing all by myself in the car. Right place at the right time I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.