Saturday, September 06, 2014

Put Your Ears To The Tracks






Get on, or get out of the way.  This Trolley has just resumed operations.  Several important matters combined, or conspired to impact my summer, and caused me to divert my time away from this blog.

This is to let my (fan) know the BTB is steal-wheeling again.

I won't lie.  To a large degree, I've been out of touch with the minutia of sports.  I'm unprepared for the 2014 NFL season.  In fact, since the 4th of July, the Boys of Summer have pretty much passed me by.  Indeed, I've missed much in the way of news, trends, happenings, hype, and rumors.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my first returning act will be to post my Week One NFL picks.

Clang - clang!  I'm comin' bitches!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.