Friday, July 29, 2011

Newark Bears ~ Taking on Brockton in July Final Series

From the desk of:  GROWLINGS FROM BROOKLYN


NEWARK BEARS:  Open Three Game Series Versus 2nd Half Leader Brockton Rox.

I'm looking forward to listening to this series, because my new favorite broadcaster from Brockton will most likely say something disparaging about the Bears again.  Tonight I'm putting the over/under at two innings.  By the top of the third, I'm betting he will have said something inane; which has been his custom since I started listening to the Bears upon their joining the CanAm League this season. 

He (who shall remain nameless...I'm not looking to out anyone...) has usually done his best critiquing in the first game of each series between these two teams.  And we learned from the first time Brockton came to Newark, Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium isn't exactly his favorite place either.  One of his hang-ups is with the Bears' bullpen.

It should be another fun listen tonight.



Check in after the game.


Mike.BTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.