Saturday, April 02, 2011

N.Y. METS ~ Opening Day...Take Two

From the desk of:  Head-Butting Mr. Met



2011 SEASON RE-OPENING DAY

NEW YORK METS  0-1
vs.
Florida Marlins  1-0

Somewhere in South Florida





NEW YORK METS:  While I Try And Avoid Temptation, Just Win A Game...OK?


TAKE TWO!

There were a lot of things to mock about yesterday's Opening loss.  But it would have been just that; mocking.  Because I'm not about to draw any conclusions after one game.  It's going to have to take at least...three games! - before I start swinging the pendulum.  But seriously.  There were a lot of similarities in last night's game that eerily wreak of Met Days of YesterYear/Days.  Let's chalk it up to strange coincidence instead of deja-blue, shall we?

Clear your minds and let's try this again tonight.  There's forty-five minutes between now and game time for me to have dinner with the Family.  I'll be back then, to Tweet-up some Mets.  And depending what happens in the game, will determine my frame of mind later.  I had a good night's sleep last night and wouldn't mind at all if I took a few swings (at the team) myself.



Later.





Mike.BTB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.