Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday!! ~ Junior's Cafe and Restaurant


THE BROOKLYN TROLLEY BLOGGER WISHES




JUNIOR'S
Most Famous Restaurant
of
BROOKLYN




A HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY
TODAY!!

To my friend Hasting, and everyone over at JUNIOR's,
Thank you for providing Brooklyn with baked goodness and memorable meals while comforting us with remembrances of our old Brooklyn Dodgers.
 And thank you for being Quintessential Brooklynites for 60 years.
We Love You.

I, The Brooklyn Trolley Blogger; Mike,
wish you 60, and 60 more years of health, happiness and success.


Junior's Brooklyn Dodgers Collection:


Ladies and gentlemen, back in January, Hasting and Junior's was kind enough to let me
photo essay their Brooklyn Dodgers Collection.
I invite you to read that posting and view the entire collection here:


Seat from Ebbets Field: Junior's Collection


It's something I call Trolley Rides;
It's when I roll up on an unsuspecting neighbors because they have a cool baseball collection.
You may see more of my Trolley Rides by clicking the links on the right of the page.



Mike.BTB

2 comments:

  1. That chair from Ebbets is sick! I wonder how many more of those are left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too many. I was recently "somewhere" where I was able to photograph a four-seat set. I can't reveal it yet. I wasn't allowed to take pics...but learned too late. LOL
    : O

    ReplyDelete

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.