Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

No Really! 
This IS a shameless self-promotion on my part.

I was notified last night I have been selected to participate on a
Fan Panel/Round Table
on (NYC) 1050espnRadio.

On Friday night, May 21st, during the 9pm to 10pm hour (EST),  I will be a participant with other selected members of a Fan Panel on
the Bill Daughtry Show.

I'm a regular caller to Bill Daughtry's show. 
But I had to sell myself just like the rest.
I call the station in general.  All the show hosts have treated me with nothing but respect and they always give me a fair chance to make my points.  I am very excited about this opportunity to spend time in the studio and be part of the show.  I'm pretty comfortable when I call into the show.  I'm hoping that same comfort level follows me into the studio.  If I just remember to breathe and think before I speak, I think I'll be OK.

If you find yourself home this Friday night and you're so inclined, click the link
and click on the show in the left column.
And if you do listen, I hope I make it worth your while. 
It is my sincerest hope to represent "us" FANS as best I can. 
I certainly hope I don't disappoint.
You can listen to the show on the 1050espn web site:

Thank you all for getting me ranked #35 on the list!
Thank you all for being such good neighbors to me.

BTB

http://thebrooklyntrolleyblogger.mlblogs.com/
http://thebrooklyntrolleyblogger.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.