Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Black and BlueShirts Shleppin' out of Buffalo

In this blog, I , theBrooklynTrolleyBlogger, in a post on April 3rd, regarding what must and what cannot happen in order for the Rangers to have a successful run into and through the playoffs, said among other things.....

"...if Torts doesn't do weird things at weird times....."

Tonight, at the 14:41 mark of the 2nd period, after giving up his third goal, Torts pulled #30.
The game ended with Buffalo scoring five.

This may or may not qualify as one of those weird moments.  But if something weird should happen, don't say I didn't warn ya.

We need at least one point tomorrow night vs. Toronto at the Garden.  I'm going.  At current, I'm not real happy about having to dip in my pocket to buy into the tease.  Touch base with me after tomorrow night.

BTB

http://thebrooklyntrolleyblogger.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel. The worse comment you can make is the one you do not make.